Since 25th May 2018, the data protection legislation has been updated on how companies can use your data, giving you more control.
If you are creating an account to subscribe to our online player (or app), we use the following details to make an account:
- Email address (used to sign into your account and to send you important information regarding your account - we will not send you marketing without your consent)
- Create a password that you can use to log in with
- Postcode and card details (to pay for the subscription - we do not store your card details)
We may also require the following information:
- Mobile number (this can be used to upload your own playlists when you visit one of our bars)
- Date of birth (to confirm your age in order to check that you are old enough to give fully informed consent to us processing your data)
We store this information in our internal database. We will not share this information with anyone for marketing purposes.