Help and Contact Centre

I think I'm owed a refund?

Last Updated: May 05, 2016 10:24AM BST
In order to issue a refund for your monthly charge, we need to see some evidence that you'd tried to cancel your account in the past. This could either be in the form of a cancellation email you'd sent to us previously, or you could send a screenshot of your internet history which'd show you going through the cancellation process. Forward this to and we'll easily be able to look into this for you. 

Contact us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found